SLN1997 Class Celebration
Dear fellow Sloans,
Can you believe it’s now been 20 years since we graduated from LBS? We hope to see many of you at our Reunion weekend this year, from Friday 12 to Sunday 14 May. Over the course of the weekend, we have a series of interesting events planned for you, including those organised by the School and activities just for the class:
1) 08:30 Seaford House Belgrave Square - social breakfast and briefing on international affairs.
Alumni and partners, £10 includes greasy spoon breakfast (RSVP to Simon directly, pay on the day)
2) 12:30 – 17:30 – lunch and speaker programme at the School – choose from a series of interesting lectures from faculty and industry experts on campus.
Alumni, £99 including both Friday and Saturday and lunch and refreshments on both days (RSVP and pay via Portal ‘Book now’)
3) 10:30 (approximately) - while Sloans re-live lectures, while partners discover intimate secrets of London borough….Walking Tour of Hackney with Isabelle
Partners, maximum £95 per head but includes refreshments and access (RSVP to Simon directly, pay on the day)
4) 19:00 – 00:00 – A Night at the Docks - join us, your classmates and the Dean for a very special evening celebration at London’s historic Tobacco Dock. This is the last alumni event Sir Andrew Likierman will attend as Dean – don’t miss out!
Alumni and partners, £60 – your ticket includes plenty of food (food stations and canapés), an open bar and live music as well as plenty of chances to catch up with each other and fellow alumni (RSVP and pay via Portal ‘Book now’)
5) 21:30 - Ceremony of the Keys Tower of London - VIP view of the ceremony and guided tour of the Tower grounds - free, but capacity limited, timing good to attend LBS reunion Docklands reception, then go on as a group for the ceremony at the Tower. (RSVP to Simon directly, pay on the day)
1) 09:45 – 17:30 - speaker programme at the School – choose from a series of interesting lectures from faculty and industry experts on campus
Alumni (including breakfast, lunch, afternoon refreshments) (RSVP and pay via Portal ‘Book now’)
2) 12:30 – Picnic in the Park – bring your own picnic, exact location to be confirmed
Partners (RSVP to Simon directly)
3) 18:30 for 19:00 - our Sloan 97 Reunion party! Sloan 97 Class drinks followed by dinner in private room at the Keepers House, in the basement of the lovely Royal Academy of Arts.
Alumni and Partners, £60 (RSVP to Simon directly, pay on the day)
1) 12:00 – 16:00 – Garden Party - alumni and their families are invited to relax and enjoy themselves at our celebratory garden party. There will be fun for all the family – face painting, children’s games and a chance to just sit back and soak up the atmosphere (and hopefully the sunshine!).
Alumni and families, £45 family ticket, £20 adult, £5 child - tickets include unlimited food and drink. (RSVP and pay via Portal ‘Book now’)
If you don’t know your Portal login details (necessary to book your tickets) please email firstname.lastname@example.org and the School will send them through to you.
We hope to see you in May!
Simon, Tzvika and Rosie